Re: diffy replacement

To: Ryan Smith <shmitty99@hotmail.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: diffy replacement
From: "Jeffrey B. Williams" <jeffrey.williams@MCI2000.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 18:30:19 -0400
First Hello to all, this is my first post on the list, though I've been
reading it since becoming a Spit owner  a month ago.

When I acquired my Spit I decided to do major restorations to the body.
When I removed the interior (completely!).  Behind the back panel AND under
the rear deck carpet is said cover.  Mine is square, about 5" per side and
bent at a right angle in the center.  If I remember correctly, the screws
that secure it were behind the back panel. There is really not much to it,
just a hand hole really.

Jeffrey B. Williams
1973 Spitfire FM1694UO
Soon to be yello with black interior