Re: Poor Nigel

To: "Spitfire Mail List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Poor Nigel
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 11:39:21 -0700
Listers-

You guys are so great! I got so many nice notes regarding our little
accident (emphasis on DENT)

The prognosis is good-Nigel is going in for some "rhinoplasty" today and he
should be recovered quite quickly. He appreciates your messages.

I'm still a stressed out wreck-but a weekend off the road, vegging out with
Errol Flynn movies should take care of that!

Next weekend, we'll be at Triumphest! I'm borrowing a digital camera from
Dave-so I should be able to send photos with my trip report! So, keep a
lookout!

Thanks again for everything-I hope we all get to meet someday-hey! Why don't
we organize our own little "drive-in/meet" sometime? (David Gates-you can
fly in-we'll all share our spits!)

Later,

Laura G. and Nigel