Re: Keys

To: SpitfireKP@aol.com, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Keys
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 06:53:25 -0400
If the 74 is the same as a 72 then a good locksmith should be able to match
up the key.  There is a (I think) Mazda blank that will fit it.  My
locksmith had the correct blank when I had keys made for my GT6 (same as
the spit) but 6 months later when I had spit keys made he did not have the
correct ignition key. He found the Mazda blank that was the same.  Also, I
have seen a number of places advertising original blanks.  I have never had
a problem with the door or boot key, which are both different from the
igninion and from each other.  I will look at the spit key and see if it is
a Mazda.

Sam