Re: Keys

To: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Subject: Re: Keys
From: Doug Mitchell <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 07:01:35 -0400
OK,

While I am here at work waiting for the equipment
to warm up, let me put in my two cents worth on
Spit keys. Especially since I have the Spit here
at work today and actually have the keys with me!

My ignition key, albeit a replacement switch, is
a WASO with no other identifying marks. (The original
was also a WASO).

The door key is a Union on one side, Wilmot Breeden
on the other. This key is original to the car.

The trunk key also says Union on one side, but has
T.M.E. Ltd. Tamworth on the reverse. The key is a
FT219 series.

--
Doug Mitchell
dmitchel@ismi.net