RE: ram air spitfire...

To: "James Carpenter" <jc_carpenter@softhome.net>,
Subject: RE: ram air spitfire...
From: "Gregory W. Smith" <gsmith@cvn.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 20:40:24 -0400
Check that the holes in your chrome air filter's backing plate matches the
carb. My mechanic spotted this one quickly. $35 oops for me.

Gregory W. Smith      http://www.cvn.net/~gsmith
Member, Central Pennsylvania Triumph Club
1980 Spitfire 1500 "for the wife" :)
1980 TR7 Spider v8 (in progress)
1980 TR7 30th Anniversary Edition (deceased)