Aluminum casting refinish option - NEW

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Aluminum casting refinish option - NEW
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 17:47:42 -0600
Guys, Gals, and Gearheads,

I just had a great experience in a bead blasting cabinet with all of the
above.  Glass media blasting is wonderful, even, non-toxic, etc.  If you
have access to a shop, use it!  Look under sandblasting and ask.  I got mine
done by a friend at a wheel shop.  Commercial guys will charge money bit if
you get some club members together you can do an awful lot of parts for
their (normal) 1 hour minimum charge.

The result is a grease free, factory appearing casting which you can THEN
finish as desired.  The aluminum colored paint is very close in appearance
but still will not adhere to grease.

Dave T