Re: Hey !

To: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Subject: Re: Hey !
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 22:18:04 -0500
Atwell (et al):

It looks like we've been joined by the Illustrious, Industrious Kevin
Allen, race-car builder, triumph enthusiast, keeper of the whopping pile
of brit car spares, paid hot-shoe for the Vector factory racing team and
overall good guy..   I've had the pleasure of dealing with Kevin on
several occasions and have always found him to be good people.

Kevin hails from scenic Green Cove Springs Florida, just south of us
Jacksonville guys, and can hook you up with a squaretail bonnet with a
most impressive flame paint job, for those so inclined...  Who says
there's no place for latex house paint in auto customizing?!?!?

(In all fairness, it was dumped on poor Kevin; he had no hand in it's
creation)

Welcome Kevin!

John