So, you want to put a V8 in that, or what?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net,
Subject: So, you want to put a V8 in that, or what?
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:29:08 EST
Fellow blasphemers and despoilers of otherwise perfectly good cars,

Dave Gauthier and I have put together a web site dedicated to stuffing big
engines into little cars. There are photos and articles on various
conversions, TR4s, TR250, TR6s, TR8s, Spitfires, even an Anglia, with V8s,
V6s, Rotaries, etc. Also, there are a couple of sections with tech tips of
things to consider in an engine swap. We hope to expand the site, with more
featured cars and more tech info. Please stop by and check it out at:

http://members.aol.com/danmas

If you have a conversion and would like to have it featured on this site,
please let us know and we'll get it on there. If you know of any web sites
that feature conversions, please let us know about these too, and we'll add a
link on our site. We especially need more MG conversions, and we know there
are a lot out there!

Tech tips, how-tos, and especially how-not-tos, will be most welcome as well.

Let us know what you think. We've tried to make navigation around the site as
easy as possible, and there are no bells, whistles, flashing lights, or
animated gifs to slow the download process. Comments, criticisms, and
corrections are welcome (our parents were married, and our mothers are decent
ladies, so "you b**trds" or "you SOBs" are not appropriate comments :-)).

Dan and Dave (sounds like a rock and roll music group, doesn't it?)