RE: Hardtop mounting for a 1500

To: "'Ken Tharp'" <kthinc@dwx.com>,
Subject: RE: Hardtop mounting for a 1500
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 09:13:45 -0600
Wow! What a response!  I leave to go to a meeting for an hour and it takes me
20 minutes to read all the responses.  I'll have to print these off and go
back and look at the top tonight to get it all straight in my head.

Thanks to all who responded!

And Ken, if you've got some time Saturday morning I'll stop over and take a
look. (10'ish?)

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'