Clutch Master cylinder

To: "Spit list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Master cylinder
From: "Craig" <smi2685@ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 19:27:49 -0500
Since we are on the subject of clutches today,,,, I need some help
Got a re-build kit for Vicky-Brit, Pulled out the Haynes and on page 135,
#3, Item 11.
Could someone read this jibberish and make some sense of it ?

This is what I have done so far.
Small seal on the end of the valve, it has a ridge on it and it is towards
the back. this seal is smaller than the  piston seal and is not conclave.

Wave washer on Spacer with tips facing small  seal

Spring
Spring retainer hooked together nicely with little catch.

Piston

Conclave seal with big end facing toward the reservoir

That's IT.
What have I forgot on this stuff.....

I assembled the thing with the push rod and all but it would not pump....

If you have a Haynes manual, where does # 13 seal go ?

Help Me !!!!

Craig Smith
71 Spit