RE: Idiot Parts Guys

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Idiot Parts Guys
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 16:01:18 -0500
At least you all (and me - with the Spit) can show them the error of
their ways.  Try explaining a Morgan let a lone a Bricklin to them.

When I took the title to DMV to register the car after I purchased it,
I very carefully PRINTED  Bricklin on the paper work.  (If any of you
have seen my writting you'd know why I print.)  Anyway when I was handed
the "new" title, my very unusual Bricklin had become a run of the mill
Buick.  It took a while to try to convince THEM that it wasn't a Buick.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi