Last of the parts car

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Last of the parts car
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 15:36:21 -0500
Hi everybody,

I finally got rid of the carcass of my '76 parts car this weekend, it was
rusted beyond salvaging but has given it's all to help keep my '79 on the
road as well as many others on the list!  I have many parts left over that
I'd like to get rid of and I'm enclosing a brief list,  I probably have
other stuff that I'm forgetting so if you need something just e-mail me.

The list:

'76 engine block (has 9.0:1 pistons)
'79 head
rear bumper overriders
heater core and box
wiring harness and almost all switches, ign., turn signal etc.
brake, clutch, gas pedals
complete rear suspension, including diff, axles etc
front hubs and stub axles
front sway bar
BONNET in very good condition!
RESTORED FRAME perfect!!
steering column
steering rack
center hubcaps
intake manifold
angle drive for speeedometer
radiator (very good)
water pump and fan
trunk lid
doors
raer shocks (hydraulic, less than 250 miles)
2 rear springs

Other stuff I can't remember right now.  If you have any interest please
let me know.

Thanks,
Glenn Trunnell
'79 Spitfire