Soon to be for sale 1977 Spitfire

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Soon to be for sale 1977 Spitfire
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 17:39:09 -0600
Listers,

A friend here in town is soon going to list his 77 spitfire on the VTR sight.
I gave the car a quick going over and it appears to be about 98% rust free.
It was painted about 8 years ago and there is a small quarter sized rust
bubble on the left rear rocker.  Both rockers had been replaced
professionally and the car was also painted professionally.  It has
approximately 67k on the odometer.  Its been garaged for at least the last 8
years.  Car is about 95% or more original and complete.  Missing are the
large rubber tits on the back bumper and a few very minor odds and ends.
Engine starts quickenly and sounds great.  In my opinion it isn't far from
being a daily driver.

If any one is interested they can contact me and I'll steer them towards the
seller.

Oh yea, car is located in Lincoln Nebraska.

Thanks.

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/3/98)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- 1973 Spitfire 1500 FM3353U
1962 TR4 CT288L          -- 1965 TR4 CT38888LO parts car?
1959 TR3A TS41311L       -- 1959 TR3A TS53523L parts car
1951 Dodge Truck B-3-B-108