Junk mail (spam) no LBC

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Junk mail (spam) no LBC
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 13:26:30 -0800
Is it me or are others getting advertisements (spam)??  I didn't used to
get this type of mail during the first couple of years of being on these
two lists (only), and in the last six to eight months or so I am seeing
this TRASH, quite a bit now.  Is there anyway to eliminate these ANNOYING
letters.  I tried filtering, with the filter set such that it was suppose
to trash anything without triumphs, spitfires, or bschwart in the TO:
field, but everything got tossed into cyber space somewhere so I gave up!

72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (long term project)