[BOUNCE spitfires@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["Kevin

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: [BOUNCE spitfires@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from ["Kevin Builta" <kbuilta@gte.net>] global taboo body match "/<HTML>/i" at line 24]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:06:15 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 18:15:33 -0600
     From: "Kevin Builta" <kbuilta@gte.net>
     Subject: How big fits in a Spitfire ?

Hello, I'm new to watching this list but...it's been a dream for over 20
years to have a Spitfire and circumstances are now such that it's
possible (oh boy oh boy oh boy). Problem is I'm a much bigger boy now
than I was in high school. Who's the biggest Spitfire driver out there
and what is the general opinion of how tall and how big is too tall or
too big ? Concerns would be how tall before your head hits the inside of
the roof, how big before you can't fit in the bucket seat, etc...

And does anybody have a BRG, any year, able to be daily driven Spit they
are willing to sell?

Kevin Builta
eagle@royal.net