Rotary Spitfire Part II

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Rotary Spitfire Part II
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 23:06:07 EST
I have a Momo wheel and hub (came with the car) on the Rotary Spitfire that I
have just completed.

The hub is worn out, but I don't like it anyway. The way the hub is made the
wheel sits to close to me. I like the way the 1979-1980 Spitfire steering
wheel feels and sits down close to the steering column.

Does anyone have a nice 1979-1980 Spitfire (small diameter on late cars)
steering wheel they would swap for a nice Momo wheel.

Or better yet, does anyone have any ideas on finding a steering hub better
suited for a Spitfire? Yes, I realize that I could get a new hub machined, but
wish to avoid the hassle.

Thank you,
Tim Suddard/Publisher/Grassroots Motorsports