that damn diet coke commercial

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: that damn diet coke commercial
From: SpitfireKP@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 19:32:30 EST
Ok - I finally saw that commercial that was the topic of so much controversy a
few weeks back. After a while I started deleting messages pertaining to the
issue, but it is quite clear that the car that goes over the cliff is not a
spitfire or an early model MGB, as was suggested in the early messages.
Rather, it is one of the cars I would trade my spit for in a second, (well not
that exact one) an Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce - probably late 70s. I would
probably cry if it were a 67 duetto, but thank God it wasn't.