Re: Welcome Back, Dave!

To: "David Brock" <davidb@ilx.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Welcome Back, Dave!
From: "Keith R. Stewart" <kstewart@wwdc.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:07:28 -0500
Hi Dave and yes, welcome back.

While I am still on both lists, I find I cannot really keep up with both.
Therefore, since I am presently spending more time working on the 70 Spit,
try to cover everything there and help out where I can. In the near future,
I will probably switch the emphasis as my 67 TR4A will be getting more of
the attention.

To answer your question, I think you will find most of the Spit drivers on
the Spit list (as opposed to the S*it List) <S>, rather than the Triumphs
List. Hope you enjoy.

ps
If you want me to look in and take your Spit out for a drive every once in
awhile, just to make sure it still works, just let me know <S>.
Cheers
Keith Stewart

    _       _
   | \     / |        Keith R. Stewart
   |  \   /  |        75 Camden Road
   |   \_/   |        London, Ontario
   | 62 | TR4|        N5X 2K2
   | 67 |TR4A|        Canada
   | 70 |Spit|        Home:    (519)660-1916
 __|    |Mk3 |__      E-Mail:  kstewart@wwdc.com
 \T \___|___/ H/     and a 68 Triumph Trophy 250 motorcycle
  \ R I U M P /