Welcome Back, Dave!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Welcome Back, Dave!
From: David Brock <davidb@ilx.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:30:10 -0500
Well, first, I should like to say that I am back, in a way, kind of, and
those who have been around for a while will recognize my name.  It might
be a trip down memory lane, albeit a short one. (I've only been around
since '94)  I travelled the roads of the Triumphs list for a few years,
listening more than speaking, up until about a year ago, at which time I
made the beginning of a very big move in my life.

Beverly, my '73 Spit, is actually in storage in Canada, as I've moved to
NYC (and don't feel the need to pay the $$ to have her here, basically
in storage) but I'm still really interested in staying in touch with the
Spitfire community- what I'm wondering is if Spit drivers are using what
appears to be a new addition to the auto.team.net lists, "spitfires"?
I've noticed that the traffic there is less, which is good, but I don't
know how long it's been in place and whether it's being used fully?

I should say that it's good to be back, and it's nice to see some
familiar friends, Mark, Andy, TeriAnne, Scott, (is Joe still around?)
thought you may not know me, I know your names and posts, and the work
you do, Mark.  Congrats, TeriAnne, on what sounds like the beginning of
a fascinating rebuild.  Talk about shipwrights disease!

Anyway, it's good to be back.  I'm on both lists for now, but I will be
signing off triumphs and remaining only on spitfires shortly, assuming I
get my fix from it.

;-David