RE: Compressor problem

To: "John Suchak" <suchak@mediaone.net>
Subject: RE: Compressor problem
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 21:29:08 -0500
John, I think it's distance to the back of my house over pretty old thin
wiring. My compressor works most of the time in my garage, but the wiring to
that jack  was done by the PO and does not seem heavy enough. It's time to
shell out some more money and get an expert, I want to get a 220 outlet for
an old oven I bought for powder coating anyway. Mo-money... :-)>

Jack