RE: Compressor problem

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Compressor problem
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 21:11:21 -0500
>From the answers I've gotten you seem to all point to the same thing, the
extension cord. At one point I did use an orange 100 footer and it did the
same. I connected straight to the wall jack, the same. The problem is the
distance from the box. The Home Depot Compress worked fine in my garage,
where the outlet is about 15 feet from the box. The other outlet is about 65
feet. I am going to call an electrician in and see about getting a dedicated
circuit just for the compressor with a heavy gauge wire ti the back of the
house. Thanks to all for your help.

Jack