Re: Heated Seats ???

To: "Laura G." <savercool@msn.com>, "Colhard, Chuck" <ColhardC@cadmus.com>,
Subject: Re: Heated Seats ???
From: jak0pab@jak10.med.navy.mil (Bowen, Patrick A. RP2)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:50:39
Not to get an old thread going again, eh what the hell.  theoretically a
125 HP Spitfire with a guessed 120lbs of torque should be able to 120 mph
according  to the car test program someone posted a month or so ago.  Geez
my 65 or so HP '79 has at least broken 95,  Is Nigel feeling ok? 8^)

Patrick

Patrick Bowen
'79 Spitfire
Jacksonville FL