Re: Spit Speed

To: "Colhard, Chuck" <ColhardC@cadmus.com>,
Subject: Re: Spit Speed
From: "Dave Terrick" <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:04:30 -0600
Hah!  Didjaknow that ANY GT6 will go at least 50% faster than a Spitfire
'coz it has that many more cylinders (WOW 202 mph!!!!)..... and our
amplifiers go to 11 'coz it's more than "10", y'know.

Seriously though,  my GT6 popped one or the other side latch very
frequently.  When adjusted "right" (according to Jonmac, these should have
NO downward pull on the hood) they popped less.  Methinks that some
componentry is now showing signs of wear.

Dave T
Winnipeg (melting today, definately not Winterpeg)