1 spitfire down. <sob>

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 1 spitfire down. <sob>
From: Stig Nikolaj Fasmer Blomberg <blomberg@get2net.dk>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 00:14:21 +0100
Well, then it happened. Some crazy little old lady just had to ram me and
the spit while we were driving around minding our own business. I was
waiting at a right turn when some crazu b**ch kind of didn't notice me and
my spit. It was totalled. On the brighter side, nothing happened to me
(except my heart was broken and my soul torn apart). That was the end of
The Little Red Rooster.

At the present time it is down in the shop, but they reckon there is
nothing to do. Extensive damage done. Now my plans are to intensify the
hunt for my next spitfire, and hope it will be as good to me as this one
were ( did 300.000 kilometers for my family) No trouble whatsoever.

Well I'm going back to work now. Just for your information, the little old
lady who drove into me were hurt quite bad (I know I should feel sorry) in
spite that she drove one of those modern cars with airbags and stuff. It
was a Fiat Brava, and she more or less ended up with the entire engine on
her legs. Nothing happened to the spit from the rearweelarches to the front
- these were made to last

Stig Nikolaj Fasmer Blomberg
Copenhgen, Denmark

PS: Joe Curry, Ill keep you updated with information to the database ind
case it is impossible for my beloved spit to return.

Stig Nikolaj Fasmer Blomberg
Lindenovsgade 17 st.th.
2100 København Ø