Clever Design Features ???

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Clever Design Features ???
From: Growe58@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:06:51 EST
Another unsolicited testimonial to British engineering
excellence!

When I got to work this morning, I discovered that the water
that I had used last night to remove avian generated toxic
waste (bird poop) had gotten into the trunk (I mean boot!)
lock and FROZEN - denying access to my briefcase, laptop and
most importantly, my lunch!  My heart rate soared as I fought
panic.

But luck was with me.  Thanks to yet another clever design
feature, the trunk (I mean boot!) was closed, but did not
latch, allowing me to open it.

What foresight these thoughtful Triumph engineers showed!
What an elegantly cost effective solution to the frozen lock
problem! (And I also deserve credit for knowing about the
non-latching feature and cleverly, but NOT lazily, doing
nothing about it).

-Greg

78 Spit - daily driver w/ frozen boot
72 Spit - to be restored...sigh...someday....