Racing spitfires

To: "Spitfires List" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Racing spitfires
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:35:41 -0000
On Feb 22, Patrick Bowen wrote:

>Last week someone mentioned that the factory works lemans cars had a
>special head,  anymore info on these what would it take to make one or
>change a car over to one, or do I just need to quit dreaming now.

No financial interest as far as I am concerned, but Paul Richardson is
addressing this general subject in the next issue of Triumph Over Triumph
magazine. I'm presently doing a simple website for him and I note he's
already included an article "The Works Spitfire Racing Engines" as a
scenario for 'Forthcoming Attractions.'. Website not posted as yet but if
you want more info on the ultra short-term, Paul can be reached at
paul.richardson@cyberware.co.uk

For those not already aware of T.O.T. - it's only available on subscription.
Paul will give you full details.

Jonmac

John Mac

Beware of Triumph "historians!"
Some of us never get it 100% right, 100% of the time.
No matter WHAT our name is