Re: non-lbc - TWINS!

To: "<Spitfires@autox.team.net>"@bednorz.get2net.dk
Subject: Re: non-lbc - TWINS!
From: Stig Nikolaj Fasmer Blomberg <blomberg@get2net.dk>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:01:39 +0100
Hi Lazura. There is no reason for calling this a joke. When I was a kid my
mom drove a MKII, and there was plenty of room for me and my sister i the
"backseat". We never complained.

And by the way, the damage on my present spit, which crashed this monday,
seems to be
not as bad as told by the insurance-man. I have been told that by the aid
of rimmer-bros and my skilled mechanic it will be back on the street,
though not for a while. The rooster is rising from the ashes.

Stig Nikolaj Fasmer Blomberg
Copenhagen, Denmark

At 08:48 24-02-99 -0800, Laura G. wrote:
>Congratulations Patrick!
>
>But, don't start worrying about a 4 seater yet-babies fit really well on the
>little luggage shelf-and they don't complain about it either! ;-)
>
>Laura G. and Nigel
>
>p.s.-don't everyone get upset-I was only joking. ..Sort of..<G>

Stig Nikolaj Fasmer Blomberg
Lindenovsgade 17 st.th.
2100 København Ø