GT6 Brakes/Austin Calipers

To: "'Bill Davies'" <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Subject: GT6 Brakes/Austin Calipers
From: Peter Cebalo <cebalo@NthShore.govt.nz>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:42:27 +1300
About the Austin Princess calipers,  Having heard this a while back I
visited the wreckers and aquired a pair of 4-pot Princess Calipers (
once common here in NZ ). They don't fit the GT6, they are out by about
1/4 " on the mounting holes. However they did seem to have the same
mounting holes as the Spifire....maybe I'll try to bolt them on....

Has anyone one on the list accually done this ??

Maybe there's a few GT6's with Spifire uprights out there....?

Peter Cebalo

Auckland New Zealand.