Triumph Restorer's Prayer

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Triumph Restorer's Prayer
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 00:23:36 -0000
"O Lord, Thou knowest how busy I must be this day.
If I should forget Thee, do not Thou forget me."

As uttered by Sir Jacob Astley prior to the Battle of Edgehill - October
1642.

I repeated this prayer many years ago when a Triumph 2000 I was driving
threw a fanbelt on the steepest part of Edge Hill which location btw, is
easily visible from Gaydon. Got the belt fixed OK, forgot to take the ring
spanner out of the lower alternator bracket when I started the engine. Last
I saw of it was a shiny piece of metal zinging its way over the hedge into a
field.

Any others?

"Get thee behind me, Satan!" when the Triumph won't start?
"Lighten my darkness, O Lord" when Lucas won't?

Maybe a hymn or two?

"Fight the good fight"

I could go on

John Mac