Seat covers

To: "'Spitfires@autox.team.net'" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat covers
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 07:27:00 -0600
Well, the TSV is giving support to the Spit in a whole new way.  Two weeks ago
it was side-swiped by a lady in a BMW.  Yesterday it was totaled by the
insurance company!  Tomorrow I'm going to replace the steering sector, two tie
rods, and the TSV will rise from the ashes like the Phoenix!

 I've always said that scars give a man character, well this old Ford truck
has got lots of character!

With what is left over from the insurance settlement the Spit gets new seat
foams and covers.  Any suggestions from those of you out there as to the best
place to order them from?

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
> '80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle) "Bowed, but unbeaten!"

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'