Re: Car Paint

To: Jens Goerke <griffin@kite.net>
Subject: Re: Car Paint
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:37:44 -0800
Jens: Cow-orker ?! I shudder to think of it, but he's your friend,
so I guess it's OK. Or is that some kind of slur against VW owners ;-)

James: Do you have access to a proper sprayer if you could get
the paint ? If so, you could look into getting mail order
from the states or somewhere in europe, relying on the ignorance
of your customs agents to get it through. I'm sure there's
somewhere east of the EU where you could get cheap spray job,
but it could be a long drive in a spit.

Now if it were me doing it real quick & dirty, I'd get
a couple cans of plain old spray paint at the local hardware
store and spray it on. Or can you not get any kind of spray
paint in the UK ?

I sprayed the area under my master cyls with Rustoleum (sp ?)
'hunter green' and it's darn close to the BRG on my spit.

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com