Spitfire Database upload completed

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Spitfire Database upload completed
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 13:49:05 -0800
The monthly upload of the Spit Database is complete.  No new Pictures
this month, because I lost all my photos in my recent crash.  So send
good photos of various Model Spitfires for future inclusion in the web
site.

Also, Please send any interesting and useful tips for the tips page.

Finally, If you have a Spit that is not in the database (or that is in
but the data is incorrect), please access the data entry page to get the
proper information in there.

http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html

Regards,
Joe Curry