Exhaust manifold needed

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhaust manifold needed
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 16:05:51 -0500
Hi everybody,

I have decided to convert my '79 Spit back to it's original stock
configuration and need to restore the emissions equipment that was removed
by the previous owner.  I am looking for a good exhaust manifold for a '79
model spit.  I need the manifold thet is used with the catalytic converter
and has the EGR valve on top.  I could also use the  U-shaped pipe that
conects the EGR to the intake.  If anybody has one that they would like to
sell or trade for please let me know.

Thanks,
Glenn Trunnell