If I had $15k

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: If I had $15k
From: Zach Zaletel <zzalet@po-box.mcgill.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 00:34:47 -0500
I'm sitting around dreaming my head off looking at cars here on the web and
I got to wondering.  What car(s) would everyone here on the list purchase
if they had $15,000 with the sole purpose of purchasing old cars?  Off the
top of my head, I would have a hard time choosing between, oh, I'll limit
myself to four:  a Lotus Elan (or Seven) of some vintage, a TVR 3000M,
Triumph TR2/3 or a slightly used (very slightly) Subaru Impreza Turbo (how
else would it fit under $15k?).  Whew, I really think I'm getting to a
dangerous state of Spitfire depraviation.  Quick!  I someone send me a
Spitfire to help!  Okay, enough of my babble.

Zach Zaletel
70 Spit Mk III and lots of dreams
http://freespeech.org/zach
McGill University