Re: Factory Option

To: spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Factory Option
From: Chris Pappathopoulos <ctpappathopo@students.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 11:35:48 -0800
My '74 Spit brochure lists a competition package. I do not know what
this all contained. However if your car did not come with it, I am not
sure if you could install the options it came with and be stock legal.
For instance, I autox a Neon Sport and I can't install Neon ACR (the
club racing package) parts. I am not sure if this is because this is
considered a different model due to the name change or if you can only
use what your car came from the factory with. Anyways, in SCCA stock
class you can use whatever shocks you want as long as they use the stock
mounting points and you can do anything you want with the front sway
bar. http://www.best.com/~mouton/sccasolo/
This link has a lot of the solo II rules.

Chris Pappathopoulos