Bolt-on wire wheel hub caps

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Bolt-on wire wheel hub caps
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 16:28:02 EST
Greetings,
Soon I will start the restoration of my Spitfires.  One of them will have
bolt-on WW's. However, I only have 3 of the "Spitfire" style hub caps.  I am
looking for someone who can supply me with a 4th, or a set of "Leyland" hub
caps.  Also if anyone has the correct style lugnuts, I am in need of those.
For those who are not aware, the bolt-on WW's were available for the 71-74 Mk
IV's and very early USA 1500's.  These DO NOT use hub adapters, but bolt
directly to the hubs.
Thanks,
Bill Brockschmidt
Springfield, IL