looking 4 Smog tube info

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: looking 4 Smog tube info
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 20:08:37 -0500
The tube that comes off of the manifold, around the back of the eng (I think)
and to the rubber hose from the smog pump on my 77 1500 is missing.  It
had a hole in it so I took it off figuring I could get one.  Well I tried
to order one and was told that they aren't available.  And of course I
can't find what was left of my old one.

If anyone is working on the car this weekend, could you measure the OD,
the length, and the distances to the bends and home much bend  of the tube
so I could make one.

TIA

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V