Re: BFS needed....

To: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: BFS needed....
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 18:35:15 -0500
1 & 13/16ths..

I could only find it in 3/4 impact, but I have a 1/2" female 3/4 male adapter
that works just fine..  If you have a later spit with a
two-belt pulley you're going to have to get the socket, a wrench won't get in
there.  (Trust me, I know)  I put my 1/2" air wrench on it
and it came right off.

I think it cost me about $30.00 for the socket..  You don't have to buy a whole
set, just call your local tool supplier.

(If you're in north florida you're welcome to come by and use mine...)

John