Re: Triumph Italia?

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Triumph Italia?
From: Zach Zaletel <zzalet@po-box.mcgill.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:20:22 -0500
Andy and List,

A quick message on the subject of the VTR Web pages.  Are the car profiles
ever going to be redone.. freshened up a bit?  You know, just to keep the
page looking new and spiffy and all.  I just think it would be neat to see
some other cars there other than the scans of, for example, the Mk III
Spitfire brochure with the cream coloured car.  Just a thought for the
consumption.

On the Italia, if you do go look at the car, take pictures, get the
numbers, give us the info!

Craving anything other than the thermodynamics test tommorow,
Zach Zaletel
http://freespeech.org/zach
McGill University
70 Spit Mk III