Re: What makes you buy a classic car magazine?

To: "Heldfond Book Gallery, Ltd." <bookgallery@sprintmail.com>,
Subject: Re: What makes you buy a classic car magazine?
From: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:11:39 +0000

"Andrew R. Lindberg" wrote:

> >If you could dictate what you want in a marque dedicated classic car mag,
> >what would it be?
> >John Mac
>
> John --
>
> Anything with some U.S. content.  Too much of the stuff in the Brit-produced
> mags is just plain irrelevant over here where all the TR's were sold.
>
> -- Andy Lindberg (from the land of Prairie Home Companion, the home of Jesse
> Ventura, and the spawning ground of the killer mosquitoes)

Excuse me, not ALL TR's went to the US, I think we got about 4%!!! :-) Anyway,
alot of the stuff concerning the US cars is irrelevant to us here, like left
hand drive, cat's and emmission equipment!!!!! :-)  Also, whilst we're on the
subject, as alot of the UK mag's are produced in Peterborough by EMAP, that
makes them English-produced!!! :-) :-)

Cheers

Rich