Re: Driveshaft

To: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Driveshaft
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:52:09 -0500
"detailed"?  It's the euphemism I use to describe the somewhat obsessive
rubbing and polishing I perform on each part of my project car as it's
reassembled.

(We're talking about stuff like polishing the head of each and every
brand new stainless steel bolt that goes on the car, or spending two
weeks sanding, filling and smoothing the water pump housing so it looks
good painted...

It's a sickness really, but boy does the car look good.

JS