Re: An Observation

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: An Observation
From: David Gates <dgates@lava.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:35:09 -1000
Thanks Laura,

Yes, the Rogues Gallery is growing.  Unfortuantely I must confess that in
the last several weeks I have not added or updated anyones info.  I have
been in semilurk mode due to being very busy lately.  I recently switched
ISPs and have a new place to host the Rogues Gallery.  I expect to move it
soon but have not had the chance to do so yet.  I was sort of waiting to
make the needed updates during that move.  If you submitted any updates,
don't worry.  I probably got them, I have just been busy.  With any luck I
will have it all sorted out this weekend and give everyone the new URL.

If anyone keeps track of email addresses my new one is dgates@lava.net  The
old gatesdavid@aol.com is still working and probably will for a few more
months but I dont check it very often anymore.

I'm glad everyone likes the Gallery.  I really get a kick out of reading
the bio on each new addition.  It kind of makes my day when one more person
decides to join the fold.  I have had nothing but possitive feedback on it.
 And judging from the counter (almost 3000 people have visited since Aug
98) it seems to be popular.  Of course a lot of the hits are probably due
to the fact that it is on the Triumph Web Ring.

David Gates