RE: An Observation

To: "'Spitfire Mail List'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: An Observation
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 08:52:07 -0000
Laura,

I haven't been on this list all that long, and in the short time I've
been around I can't really claim to know you (or anyone else) at all,
but one thing you don't strike me as is dull!

As for why there's so many computer people around, two things spring to
mind:

1) Computer people tend to be into cars more than most people.  I have
no idea why this is, but it certainly seems true in my office (although
mostly "real" cars, rather than those classics that we love)

2) This is a computer-based list, so it seems natural that the people
who use it will at least be interested in computers!

Anyway, if you go back there soon, you should find me on there (I still
haven't got round to adding myself, or joining TSSC, or any of the other
things I said I'd do - in fact, I've still got nearly 300 mails left to
sort through from when I was away - but I will add myself soon, I
promise!)

Dean