RE: Air shock recommendations

To: "'Jay Heaman'" <jheaman@woodstockpuc.on.ca>,
Subject: RE: Air shock recommendations
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 08:27:33 -0600
Jay,

Check out the article at the VTR site.  I put the Monroe air shocks on and
have been very pleased with the result.  In my case I went with dual schrader
valves so that I could put a little more air on the drivers side.  &:o)

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
'80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'