Re: ZS carb choke parts needed

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Subject: Re: ZS carb choke parts needed
From: Susan Hensley <susan@bearcom.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 13:25:33 -0600
I threw mine as far as I could down the street (and I am serious) after
I yanked it off the car ('77 Spit) and replaced it with a good, reliable
manual choke setup.  I had nothing but trouble with it no matter what
was done to tweak it or fix it, by myself or a reliable British car
mechanic.  I wouldn't recommend going back with one unless you are
concours-bound.  Just my opinion!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan Hensley   :)