Re: Roadster Factory gouging

To: vafred@erols.com, QAZX57A@prodigy.com
Subject: Re: Roadster Factory gouging
From: ScottBarr8@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:27:07 EST
In a message dated 3/31/99 6:57:00 PM Central Standard Time, vafred@erols.com
writes:

<< It usually happens twice a year, blast TRF, now is only 4 months, even
 your bank, as well as many businesses, have to operate with a minimum
 price on some operating procedures, it is all labor intensive. Have you
 by chance taken the time to call John S. and voice your opinion, there is
 no doubt in my mind what he will be very happy to do for you, just my
 opinion, but I sure believe in talking to the other party first, not the
 world. They are very honest people.  "FT" >>

I have to agree here.  I think you would have gotten much the same from most
any of the usual suspects.  They've all got to pay the person on the phone,
the person that picks and packs your order and the person who ships it out,
all in addition to the postage.

Scott
ScottBarr8@aol.com
72 GT6