Re: List postings suggestion

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: List postings suggestion
From: David Gates <dgates@lava.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 19:13:43 -1000
Eric and list,

I completely agree.  I have found this to be true also.  I really enjoy
reading all the posts and responses.

I might add that it is not necessary to reply both to the list and to the
person because then that person ends up getting double emails.  Its not
really a big deal, just one more step involved by having to delete one of
them.

Party on,
David Gates