Re: new mg

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: new mg
From: "Laura G." <savercool@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 09:32:25 -0700
But, but.... I wouldn't even want a new Spitfire-unless it were exactly like
the old one! I really hate these new styling updates-the new Chrysler comes
to mind. The revival T-Bird is only o.k. But I think it's better than the
new MG-I think I heard that it was somewhere inthe $30,000 range. Some
automotive wag had made a comment that a nicer new MG-and cheaper, wuld be
to get the body panels from BMH and build it yourself! (Must hae been
someone from Car and Driver)

No, I'll stick with the old stuff. But, then, I _am_ a Cancer -"with these
people, if it's old it has value; if it's new it's suspect." <g>

Egg-zack-ly!

Laura G. and Nigel