RE: new mg

To: Eric Kieboom <ekieboom@xs4all.nl>, Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>,
Subject: RE: new mg
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 11:36:11 -0700 (PDT)

according to that lotus usa web site that i sent to the
list, you can get a racing elise for about $55,000 american
dollars.  i guess that's quite a bit, but if it's as fast
and holds the road as well as they say it is, that's quite
a bargin.  you just have to find a place where you could
get away with driving it around OFF the track.

--- Eric Kieboom <ekieboom@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> At 10:06 13-05-1999 -0500, Craig Smith wrote:
>
> >I US how much does this beauty cost ?
>
> The standard Lotus Elise does 0-60 Mph in 5.9 seconds and
> costs about
> 22,000 pounds sterling in England, I believe. If it were
> available in the
> US, it would probably be around $30,000. Racing versions
> are even quicker
> and more expensive.
>
> Eric Kieboom
> The Netherlands