Re: interior colors

To: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: interior colors
From: "Kirby T. Kenyon" <ktkenyon@borg.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 09:49:41 -0400
Small correction...the tunnel pad is tan on my car.

So, console and knee pads are black, tunnel pad, door panels, seats rear
trim panel and wheel arches are all tan as is the hood cover for when the
top is down.

Interestingly, my car is listed with motor vehicles as being green / tan
but the soft top is black.  Does anyone know if they offered a tan soft top
(hood) in '80?  The PO can't remember it ever having a tan top.  I can't
imagine that the interior color would be listed as a body color for motor
vehicle purposes.

At 09:12 AM 5/20/99 -0400, Sam Gentry wrote:

>I have a 79 and an 80 spit, both have the same trim code (which I don't
>remember just now).  The 79 has everything tan except the carpet (console,
>tunnel pad, knee pads, door panels, rear trim panel, wheel arch, seats
>etc.).  The 80 has a black console, tunnel pad, and knee pads.  Everything
>else is tan.  Anyone know which is correct?  I am betting that the all tan
>is correct and the 80 has had some replacements.
>
>Sam

Kirby T. Kenyon
ktkenyon@notnow.com